Dog-opoly! Oh, my goodness!
Did you play Monopoly when you were young, or do you play it with your kids? Now there’s a twist that might knock your doggie-loving socks off.
Introducing DOG•OPOLY, the traditional board game you love, with a fun new twist:
- Tail-wagging fun for the whole family – ages 8 and up
- The perfect gift for dog lovers
- 2 to 6 players
- Collect dog houses & bones
- Watch out for pitfalls – you could get fleas, have an “accident” on the carpet, or get sent to the kennel
- A doggone good time for all
Based on our fabulous 4-legged friends, DOG•OPOLY real estate is arranged by dog breed size.
- Work your way around the board and collect $200 every time you pass GO FETCH! (Or, pay $200 because you have fleas!)
- Become the owner of the neighborhood butcher shop… or the ever-popular fire hydrant!
- Buy dog houses and trade them for big bones
- Dog-themed board pieces include flea, cat, dog dish, T-bone steak, fire hydrant and mail carrier
- Each Deed features fun facts about that dog breed
- Choose standard play or the one-hour version of the game
Get Your Game On!
These games are great fun for the whole family – and great for parties. You’ll have loads of fun while you celebrate the joys of dog ownership!
These “OPOLY” games are made right here in the USA (in Cincinnati, Ohio).
Choose the original DOG•OPOLY board game or get the version that’s all about your favorite dog breed (14 breeds available).