Are you a number cruncher?
Check this out:
• Five days, four nights
• ALL meals*
• Numerous full-morning classes to pick from
• Afternoon workshops to help you learn even more
• One-on-one meetings with agents, editors**
• FREE critiques of your work
• Friendship, Fellowship
• Beautiful redwood forest setting
• Central Lounge for relaxation***
…all for the low cost of…..(wait for it)….only $877. Total. Only extra is you have to get yourself there.
So let’s do the math. $877 divided by 5 is $175 a day. For all that, you say? I say yes. And here’s where and how:
It’s the annual Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference held in the San Jose mountains of California March 22-26. My favorite conference ever for all the reasons I told you above.
* Full breakfasts, snacks, complete lunch, more snacks, dinner with dessert, and an additional evening snack…holey moley
** no extra cost to meet with editors or agents as often as you wish
*** billowing smoke from a smoldering fireplace surrounded by sofas and deep-cushioned chairs
Whether just starting to write, or you have some work published, an investment in your career is a smart move. I’m always learning. Won’t you join me?
When you get there, be sure to tap me on the shoulder and say, “Hey, B.J. I know you from Taylor’s Tips!” That would be awesome!